Thursday, March 15, 2007

Self-Esteem Issue for Women

Welcome to my second blog carnival. This March 15, 2007 edition is on the topic of self-esteem issues among women. I've checked out all the sites listed below, some are not what I expected.

However, I was inspired by all as well as had my moments of WTF, but I continued to read to get it. I think I got it. Self-esteem is the guiding force for each one of the blogs.


Karen Lynch presents Self-Talk posted at LivethePower.

Christine Kane presents You Teach People How to Treat You posted at Christine Kane.

Arvind Devalia presents Arvind Devalia » Build up your self esteem posted at Arvind Devalia.


Debra Moorhead presents 9 Ways to Increase Your Self-Esteem posted at Debra Moorhead.com.

Mr Juggles presents Pomegranate Capital Thinks Women Can Run Money Better, Is Wrong posted at Long or Short Capital.

Jacqueline Passey post on her blog Dating Tips: Quality dates Quality offers dating tips to men.

Jeanette Ponder presents 41 Things, 1/16/07: Self-acceptance is the only option posted at Luscious Life By Isis Kali.

Alan presents There is always a way posted at Made to Be Great.

Blog Against Sexual Violence logoMarcella Chester presents Blog Against Sexual Violence Day 5 April 2007 posted at Abyss2hope.

Alvaro Fernandez presents Stress Management Workshop for International Women's Day posted at SharpBrains: Your Window into the Brain Fitness Revolution.

Anja presents How do we see ourselves? posted at anja merret.

Walt presents Self Worthiness posted at Walt Nation!.

JoLynn Braley presents Do You Deserve To Be Thin? posted at The Fit Shack . com.

Enjoy!

That concludes this edition addressing self-esteem issues among women. Mark your calendar for my third carnival of bloggers on new jobs on the internet and generating income from home on March 26, 2007.


Posted at >> LivethePower.
debra moorhead, Isis Kali,Walt Nation!, anja merret, SharpBrains: Your Window into the Brain Fitness Revolution, Abyss2hope, Arvind Devalia,Long or Short Capital, Made to Be Great, The Fit Shack . com,Christine Kane,Dating Tips: Quality dates Quality

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good carnival, will link back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/15/2007

    Thank you for hosting this blog carnival, and for including my post in it.

    All the best,

    JoLynn Braley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alva and JoLynn.

    It was so much stress (wink to Alva), but so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this. I put a link in my blog. I truly do appreciate it!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete