Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Return to Blogspot

Welcome back readers.

Or should I say, "I'm back!"

It's been awhile since I visited my own site, but I see some of my loyal readers have visited this site to see if I had returned.  Sorry, about my absence.  It seems that instead of focusing on my blog that I devoted much of my reading and my writing on FACEBOOK.  So, if you missed my rants, you can always go there to see what I have been up.

What brings me back?  So much, the murders of African-American males, the removal of the confederate flag, the body shaming of one of the tennis world greatest tennis player, Serena Williams, and my desire to earn additional income!  

With over a half a million page views, I should be able to attracts some of my readers back, if not I hope to capture some new ones.  So stay tuned..


Update July 16, 2015 Serena Williams has been selected to represent Aston Martin cars.Since its foundation in 1913 Aston Martin has combined three important elements in every single car: Power, Beauty and Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment