Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It ain't me babes...no it ain't me babes

Hat tip to Craig at reverent and free. The next time you think you did or said something, just remember the words, it ain't you babes, no it ain't you babes !!!!

I needed to show the post.

The Turkette/GOP Connection: A R&F Investigation

Now some of you are obviously wondering why I spend time and energy focusing on Dan Turkette. It probably appears as if I have personal animosity towards Mr. Turkette, and that is true to a point. But I think there is a legitimate story here.

According to The Better Business Bureau of Northeastern Indiana, Daniel Turkette is the principal owner and vice president for the web design company TEK interactive. TEK maintains the websites for both the Allen County Republican Party, and the Ken Fries for Sheriff campaign.

When Mr. Turkette attacks Democratic candidates and members of the local Democratic Party, I do not believe that he is doing so at the request of the Allen County GOP. I'll leave it to the readers to judge the actions of a man who takes money from the Allen County GOP, and then regularly smears members of the local Democratic Party on his website.

As I reported in a previous post Mr. Turkette has called Robert Rouse a "dope smoking" liberal, among other things. Mr. Rouse is currently a precinct committee head for the Allen County Democratic Party. So here is Mr. Turkette, smearing an opposition party official, all the while cashing checks from the Allen County Republican Party.

Let's take a closer look at the type of people the Allen County GOP employs, shall we?

Here is a post from Mr. Turkette's blog with the headline "Wetbacks Beware." I wonder if Ken Fries agrees with this sentiment. How does Steve Shine feel about employing somebody who expresses himself this way? I think these are questions worth asking for the voters of Fort Wayne.

It is worth noting that there are facts that suggest Mr. Turkette has little if any influence on GOP officials in Indiana. Turkette is currently the target of a state sponsored lawsuit for failing to provide Indiana consumers with goods/and or services they had paid for.

Adding It All Up:

- latent racism
- poor business ethics
- smearing political opponents

This is the kind of person the Allen County GOP employs.

Update: Here is a post in which Mr. Turkette basically accuses my mother of alcoholism. It's unfortunate that this is the type of disgusting attack that can result when I dare to criticize the Republican Party of Indiana.


Thanks to Craig.

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome. It's the least I could do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/01/2006

    Well, I must say you are full of hatred towards the white race. What gives?

    ReplyDelete
  3. M

    This post says nothing about me having hatred towards white race (or what I called raced whites). So how did you reach that conclusion?

    I was not raised to hate anything, and there is a simple reason for being raised that way. life is
    awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/11/2006

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    ReplyDelete