Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's Time

So much more stuff to do and enjoy, but it's time. I got to go, I tell myself, as I make it to the ticket counter checking my luggage. I pull out an item and ask the ticket counter lady Otilda, if it's okay to take on board. She tells me if I want it I should put it with the checked luggage, as I pull more stuff from my handbag.

Doggone terrorists, as I slipped off my shoes, and took off bracelets, earrings, flash stick. I'm thinking do I have gel in my bra, because it would not be a pretty sight, if at this moment, I snapped and just start taking off all my clothes...but I only smile and nod, as I make my way through the checkpoint. It's time to go.

Don't want to leave, as I look back one more time, and take off running as I hear my name...I don't why I let my daughter talk me into going to Chilipote, but I do know the tacos were out of this world. I make it to the counter, out of breathe, and feel victorious as I am told I just made it in the nick of time.

I know, I saw it in her eyes, heard it in her voice, when I told her I wanted to get to the airport three hours early, and she stated I didn't need to get there so early, as she tried to cram everything in to the final 15 minutes..I climbed the stairs, not because I was ready to go...To Be Continued. P.S. Hmmm,Dear Anonym I can spell, I write without proof reading, so thanks for giving me a heads up on the typo..and for reading. P.S.S. College, What gave you that idea?

2 comments: