Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Coming Soon--November 7, 2006 Election

I am an independent. I just read Left of Aboite take on Bill Clinton interview with Mike Wallace. It reminds me of forgetting about the snake on the side of the road, Let of Aboite called it Bill believing in Bi-partisan. The politican see each other as allies and forget their commitment to the voters. The voters refuse to just ship, because they believe their party leader will see the light, but it never happens.

I still don't believe HIllary is going to run for President. I still don't believe Hayhurst will beat Souder. But, I do believe that Hayhurst will run for mayor and Peters will run against him. Revert and Free, just remember when I tyed this I don't have my glasses, but I don't think Hayhurst is seeking to replace Souder. Has Hayhurst come out against the war, yet? I would have thought Crawford would have ran for Mayor, but he still has his practice, so it's Nelson, just my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment