Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Psst, Have I ever told you my footsteps are not ordered by man

I was just wondering, because folks don't understand what I mean about not being mean but I will step to the line for an accounting of who I am. That's right, so yesterday, I might have been a little sensitive with the jerking around that I got at the courthouse. But, give me a break, I was not seeking the keys to Gates house. Now these folks have real money and power. Nevertheless, I took to the bed. But today I just learned that a special judge is assigned to the Shine family's divorce. I was thinking no way would Michael Loomis, attorney for the wife would allow Stephens Sims or some other sitting Republican judge locally hear this powder keg.

So, I am off to find that file, so that I can read it for myself, and not have to rely on gossip, rumors, or outright lies. Or what is spooned fed to the media, and AWB I will probably stop at one of my favorite eatries, and enjoy some good rich chocolate. So hurry on down, sound like you need a good treat. Perhaps, you can see for yourself that I ain't nobody little Sambo. N'all on second thought, you need to just drop in on a Kwanzaa celebration that occurs after Christmas, starting December 26 to January 1. A celebration for reflecting on the previous year and for reflecting on how to make the new year better. You think?

But back to the courthouse, you folks are not the President. I understand you live in communities where you don't have to live with, speak to, or even acknowledge that African-Americans exist in your world. But,I am here to tell you that when you come to work you are going to see them, hear them and we don't care if you don't feel well or you are having a bad day. You ain't at home, so you need to act like you got some sense. Isn't that what you tell your children when they are out and about with civilized folks? I thought so, and that's what African-Americans tell grown folks who act like little children around us civilized folks. I was not born on bended knees nor my footsteps ordered, so recognize.

Hippy Hop to the courthouse.

1 comment: