Monday, January 01, 2007

Habari gani-Imani/Kwanzaa/reflection

Faith-To believe with our heart in our people, our parents, our teachers, our leaders and the righteousness and victory of our struggle.

The #1 story of 2006-- the faith of the world in our leaders and the righteousness and victory in each and every one of our struggles.

I did say this about the colts at the beginning of the season,"My feeling is that Indianapolis is nursing Manning individual passing record instead of a team that will win the Superbowl."



Personal reflections:

my youngest granddaughter singing karaoke with granny

I was able to drive down the highway without road rage and cussing out drivers.

I enjoy eating yogurt..of course it's the kind with added flavor (sweetness added).

I better understand Ben Franklin saying about doing the same thing over and over again.

Prediction as I hear sounds of early new year's eve gun shots


I will be more organized.

I will walk twice a day.

I will write more.

I will have more patient with people.

I will simply do better.

The Fort Wayne Sheriff Department will implement drug testing

The downtown stadium will be a bust

The Fort Wayne-Allen County consolidation will fail

The renaissance pointe housing program will not materialize

Mitch Harper will take over the Allen County Republican headquarters

My steps are not ordered by man

But my steps will be more ordered

Hillary Clinton will not run for president

2007 will be better for AWB-R.I.P...because you know you're among the living dead

No comments:

Post a Comment