Monday, March 05, 2007

Who Protects the best interest of the Child

Here's another post about children, getting shafted. Years ago, not that long ago, within my life time, a rich man visited Bunch Elementary School, which is now a pre-kindergarten Montessori school. Anyways this rich man was amazed at the intellectual achievement of these students. Students who were African-Americans no less. Guess what? The rich made a promise that he would finance these students college education. Amazing huh? Of course it was. But here's the kicker, do you think those students go the money after they fulfilled their end of the bargain?


No..so where did it go? Disappeared after the man died. But, I know for a fact some of the money went into the Fort Wayne Educational Foundation Funds. I'll repeat this one, I know for a fact that some of the millions went into the Fort Wayne Education Foundation Funds. By the way, one of my professors still owns me a steak, or a cheeseburger. Demands on who's telling the story.

The parents and the children were denied the opportunity of an education. Sounds a little like the Schwab Foundation rip off, you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment