Friday, March 02, 2007

Women History

Whew, African-American history is over! Not really. I used the designated month to highlight small bits of history that often goes unnoticed. To ignore African-American contribute is ignoring the true making of America. I attempted to offer from my lens a different perspective in telling the story of America. Surprising, I did not get a lot of negative feedback, with the number of hits. **happy** So folks are reading about African-American history, so keep reading.

March 1, 2007 began Women History Month with little fanfare in the local blogosphere. But not much was posted in the local blogosphere about African-American history. coinky-dink?! Politics may be local but it sure ain't female driven. But guess what? Yep, I will writing about women during the month.

I will be posting from other women on issues impacting women and directing you to their sites. I will be feminizing the local blogosphere. If you are local and would like to present a post on women issue email me at dowdells@comcast.net to direct my reader to your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment