Monday, August 06, 2007

Hello !! Hello !!

Okay, I call Indy to get information on the property tax situation because little new information is printed in our local paper. I get a call back and the woman on the telephone is sympathetic enough about the lack of "transparency" with local folks. She gives my number to Phil. Phil calls and gives me a number that is disconnected. I call Phil back and ask if he can give me another number because the number because the number is disconnected, Phil lets me know that is the only working number that he has. Well, I let Phil know that if he is giving out this working number, its no wonder he has no calls from folks complaining from Fort Wayne.

I later get a call from Terry. Terry is Fort Wayne representative. Terry lets me know that the number that Phil gave me was a contact number for him . I inform Terry that his contact number is disconnected. No Terry assures me because it is a fire station somewhere in Urbana. Okay, Terry, I tell him I want him to dial the number himself and see if he gets the same response. Terry is to call me Friday.

Friday comes and goes and I do not hear from Terry.

Terry calls Monday and leaves me a message that he called the number that was given to me and the telephone is disconnected. Next, Terry apologizes for not getting back to me on Friday and lets me know that he is on vacation this week. But Terry will be available next week.

Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment