Saturday, May 24, 2008

I am sick and tired of Hillary Clinton and Obama Haters




Oh my goodness, when does it stop. First the President In Israel, McCain standing in front of a NRA sign, Huckabee's 's Obamaducking comment, and now Hillary.




When do we as African-American get tired of the wholesale marketing for the Assassination of Senator Barack? What are we afraid of in not expressing our outrage?

Did we not get upset about a tree with a noose hanging from it a school? Yet no protest? No outrage at the image of a sista tied to a tree with hoodies surrounding her. Where is the feminists? I was late on this image, but I am shocked! Have we ever seen images of raced white women in position of power in such a position.

This is a media campaign, this is beyond conversations that raced whites folks hold behind closed doors in their homes. This is a sanctioned message of violence against an African-American by raced whites folks going out into the whole world. And what do we do? We need to demand that Hillary step down. I did not say quit, I said step down. We need to demand that Democratic National Committee require Hillary to step aside.

Did I use the word demand? Yes demand. When is it acceptable in America for AFrican-American to become fair game for torture and assassination by the majority of the American people? Never !!


No comments:

Post a Comment