Thursday, May 28, 2009

Two Black Men, a Cadillac and blond woman

As soon as I heard the story , it was two black men who put Bonnie in the trunk of a car, with a cellphone, I had my doubts. But than they threw Bonnie in the trunk of a black Caddie. So, I'm thinking maybe may be. So when I saw thar police had found a black Caddie with silver paint, I began to think well maybe. Until, they show the vehicle wait a minute.. I can't let the brothas of America off the hook, not yet, as I go to bed.

AS I am in bed..thinking the poor woman and child.. the lady might of spent too much time on that dang cellphone and probably drove the brothas into committing murder. Yep its' back to being Bonnie fault( me justifying the brothas killing. Yet that would be a good enough excuse just in case mother and daugher came up dead.. being on that dang gone cellphone. Except..

It was all made up. Made up just like New York goes to Work. Made up you hear me. Why in the world do raced white husband tell their wives, that brothas are going to kidnap them and then put them in the trunk of a Cadillac to never be found again!! I would just like to know.

Why else do these women keep blaming brothas for crimes that the brothas didn't commit? Is it to tee off the husband and these same husband to think that his woman was in the company of two brothas? And wait a minute, the husband shows up on television with sunglasses when his wife and child is missing, should be a dead give away that the husband did it. I don't want to get it.

But I get it. Sad It's okay to blame brothas. Whose going to believe a brotha word over a raced white woman word?

Only in America, and this urban myth must stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment