Saturday, August 19, 2006

World Trade Center Refund Coming Soon

Dear Oliver Stone, Magic Johnson Theatre and Al Sharpton,

Give me a break, who does not what to write about a hero, and to point fingers at Oliver Stone getting the movie wrong??? Answer, when two of the heroes are African-Americans. Jimmy Cricket!!! A commentator writes on the New Pittsburgh Courier's Online few media outlets were interested in Jason L. Thomas' Story.

Did they even get medals for the role they played in this? I want my money back from being mislead by the producers. Forget about pretending ignorance, these are rich folks, they knew darn well African-Americans were heroes !!!! Here, I'm boo-hooing and stuff, reading the credits and nothing about the heroes being brothas. Nothing, I tell ya. Unbelievable, wait a minute not really , if I remember correctly. Instead of telling the story about an African-American female named ShoshanaJohnson,who made it to hell and back. Media chose to create a trumped up story about a raced white female as a heroine captured in Irag in order to rally the troops.

I guess to rally the troops, our heroes and sheroes have to be anybody but an African-American somebody. So Mr. Stone I requesting my money back, Magic Theatre to refuse to show the lie, and Al Sharpton, to help restore the two heroes dignity to the larger community.

No comments:

Post a Comment