Monday, September 11, 2006

Football Weekend

Metro Youth Sports Pee Wee Lions won another game, this time against the Spartans
The score Lions 20-Spartans 7.

Note:
I am not a sports fan, but I peek in from time to time to see what's going on. This is what I saw from this weekend's quick peek.

I am still disappointed in the way Indiana treated Edgerrin James , but looks like he found a new home with Arizona. Arizona Cardinals won 34, with James 3rd and 1 touchdown, to San Francisco 49ers 27. Peyton Mannings, Indianapolis Colt 26 pulled off a win against his brother Eli Mannings, New York Giants 21. My feeling is that Indianapolis is nursing Manning individual passing record instead of team that will win the Superbowl.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/12/2006

    It is very apparent that you don't know JACK-SH*t about football.

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again, I am entitled to an opinion, and you can't think beyond name-calling.

    ReplyDelete