Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Letter to Dan Turkette

Dear Danny Boy:

A story comes to mind when I see that you have posted on my blog. It's about a poisonous snake. One day a man was traveling down a road and spotted an injured snake. It was obvious the snake would die if left along side the road. The man decided to take the snake home and nurse it back to health.

Then one day the snake on it's way to full recovery bite the man. The man was shocked and amazed at the ungratefulness of the snake. The man asked the snake, why after all that he had done for the snake, including taking him into his home. The snake response to the man, you knew I was a snake when you took me in. Perhaps, the man thought his moment of compassion would change the snake, when in fact it would take a moment of compassion from the snake for such a change.

Your moment of compassion would be obvious if you said nothing on my blog. But, each time I post, I wonder when will he even have the guts to post as AWB, instead of Anonymous, Vince, City of FortWayne, or whatever other pseudonyms. As a successful businessperson, I would not think Turkette (Anonymous, would not waste his time harassing folks on a blog) but it must be part of his character. I say part of his character, because it's just not me he attacks, he is all over the blogsphere attacking folks personally because their opinions are different from his!! Does not Turkette believe in the strength of his own arguments or does he has a Hitler mentality? Turkette like Hitler must hide and seek others to support his dirty work.

I have not seen a picture of Turkette posted on blogsphere, many have honored his privacy. Yet he has no problem posting everyone else to ridicule and demean, and other personal information that he has no verifiable facts before posting. I suggest Turkette post anonymous because as a businessperson he has learned that these posts are monitored.

Often, we think that we can play nice to our adversaries. But, no matter what you do or say, the adversary is bent on undermining others credibility. I want to thank Turkette for viewing my blog, and even for taking the time to read my blog, but I want you to know, that fear is not a factor for me, for I am not easily intimidated. I believe you to be a jerk and a jerk you will be until the day you die. I believe you think you're smart when you are not. And I think you believe you are clever when you come see me on my blog.

I will not do like some bloggers, who have to regulate their blog to keep out the sick and the insane by having folks register. I will simply ask you, (Turkette and his friends or split personalities) to not spend so much time reading my posts if they bring out such rage because it's really not good for your health. I ask you to simply just go away.

8 comments:

  1. If so, thanks for showing your face.

    Correct on the term racist..the United State is racist, a person who practices racism is a racist. I don't need spelling or grammar lesson, I am well versed in both, since I was both in the United States. However, you may find syntax usages and typos, and even some misplaced words.

    And I did say Turkette and Friends did I not, which I would believe includes you.

    Sound goods, but each post is monitored on the location that it comes from, so Call me what you will, but I ain't no dummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have blatantly posted anonymously on this blog, and I too have seen Mr. Turkette blamed for my own actions. As a matter of fact I believe an anonymous post that I made has caused this action by you.

    I also choose to take this one step further and I view this action to be downright discriminatory on your part, you see, you don't like what some of us have to say, because we don't agree with you so now you ask that we go away. So what is the point of your blog? Why do you blog for others to read if you don't want to visit opposing opinions on subject matter and maybe even learn to change your own opinion or grow in wisdom from insight others offer? You know, you can monitor and delete all comments, or not even allow comments. But as long as you allow comments, you allow opposing opinions. In your words - fair is fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica Rabbit:

    Note Dan Turkette and Friends to those who wish to harass, opposing views are totally different.

    "I will not do like some bloggers, who have to regulate their blog to keep out the sick and the insane by having folks register. I will simply ask you, (Turkette and his friends or split personalities) to not spend so much time reading my posts if they bring out such rage because it's really not good for your health. I ask you to simply just go away."

    Next, once again, I know who has posted what because of monitoring. I could careless who posted if it was not just to attack.

    I will list the dumb comments that you suggest are opposing views at a later time. In the meantime, if I create so much rage, please don't read my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is funny how you bill was so quite to jump on this dear danny boy letter, it was not addressed to you. However, since you have started a blog, perhaps you could place some of your comments on your blog instead of here. Just a suggestion.

    I could care less whether or not you know Dan and it would be easy for you to find him, if interested. Thanks you for giving me so much of your valuable time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/20/2006

    I just come here to get my ebonical laugh for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, Judy...ebonic is a spoken language, I don't have a recording on my blog? Is the sound in your head, what's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/20/2006

    Ebonics is a losers way of trying to pass English 101 without reading the damn text book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12/07/2006

    Dan turkette is an abusive,manipulative person.Somone who hides his feelings in real life because he is a coward and a thief.He knows if he's come out from behind that computer he's be cornered into a confrontation.
    Dan Turkette = C O W A R D

    ReplyDelete