Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Michael Jackson Memorial 7-07-09

I am glad Janet Jackson took the microphone to allow Paris to speak to the fans about her father. I believe that will be the most memorable moment of the memorial. I enjoyed Marlon tribute to his brother, he was truly in the moment, breaking the resolve of his brothers, especially Jackie.

I loved Stevie Wonder's tribute heartfelt tribute to Michael Jackson. Queen Latifah reading of Maya Angelou poem to the family and fan was heartwrenching.



I believe Michael knew he was leaving, and those folks who had an opportunity to support Michael missed that window of opportunity.


I loved Texas Representative Sheryl Lee Jackson political speech, as well as Jennifer and Usher. Others were memorable. But to see the children unmasked and sitting amongs the family was moving.

And Cicely Tyson talking to Don Lemon about her reaction to the death and memorial of Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment